Have we mentioned how much we LOVE to see photos of Dewberry Farm?
The farmers get so busy entertaining our visitors — we have no time to wander around with a camera! So, we especially enjoy looking at photos on Facebook and FlickR that have been taken by folks enjoying the attractions at Dewberry Farm. The little gals heading out through the maze here is one of our recent favorites!
Back Again this Year!
We are doing weekly photo contests either announced by ole Zeke in the Bunkhouse Gang (our seasonal newsletter) OR announced via Facebook. Each contest will have a theme and an email address for posting your photos directly to our FlickR photostream. This week’s theme is Farm Animal Antics.
Possible Contest Themes
- Farm Fun
We’ll be looking for shots featuring your friends and family having fun on the 30+ attractions or activities at the farm.
- Kids and Pumpkins
Is this category not self explanatory? Everyone likes to pose their little tykes in the Pumpkin Patch!
- Farm Animal Antics
Did you get a cute shot of someone face to face with some of our farm animals? Enter this contest!
- Amaizing Maze
Shots made while in our miles of paths thru our corn maze.
How to Enter:
- By clicking this link, you can email your photos to FlickR directly! (If you have troubles with the link, this is the email address email@example.com).
- Include your full name, phone number and … to be entered in the contest, you must put your email address in the subject line of the email.
- The Amaizing Maze Photo Contest ends at noon on Friday, November 1.
- This week’s prize will be the choice of 4 admission tickets for the 2013 season or 4 season passes for the 2014 season, winner’s choice.
- Winner will be chosen shortly thereafter and announced on Facebook Friday afternoon.
- We will post a slideshow set of all contest entries to our blog and share it on Facebook!
Now … for the rules!
By entering any of Dewberry Farm photo contests, you agree to the following rules:
- The contests are open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- Photos must be taken at Dewberry Farm during the 2013 Fall Season.
- Pictures depicting harm or destruction of property will not be considered.
- No more than three (3) entries per person.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo. All photo entries become property of Dewberry Farm and may be used in other media.