More about Birthday Parties
You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your party to decorate your area. You are welcome to bring balloons, tablecloths, and streamers. Please take 15 minutes to promptly remove all decorations when your party time ends. Please, no piñatas.
You can participate in activities around the farm before, during and after your 2-hour reservation. We recommend doing the activities before or after your two-hour time slot so they don’t take away from your reserved time.
- Minimum of 10 guests (for small party) or 25 guests (for large party). If you have less than the minimum, then you will still be charged for the minimum number required. No refund for unused tickets.
- Additional discounted admission tickets may be purchased ONLY by the party host on the day of your party. Tickets purchased by individual guests will be at full price.
- Everyone age 3 and over must have a ticket to enter the farm. (Children 2 and under are Free)
- We cannot hold tickets for guests at the Birthday Party Check-in Building. You are responsible for distributing tickets/ wristbands to your guests as they arrive.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen gifts during the duration of the party.
- Smoking, alcohol, and pets are prohibited on the Farm.
Refunds / Deposits / Cancellation Policy
- $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time your reservation is made. Payment in full is due at least 2 weeks prior to date reserved.
- No refunds for parties cancelled with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
- No refunds for unused tickets, but they can be used any weekend day during the 2017 Fall Season.
- Exception: Refunds will be made the day of the event if it is raining and you wish to cancel. All efforts will be made to reschedule your party if it is cancelled due to weather.
- Pizza and coolers of water or lemonade may be ordered in advance for your event. Click here to submit your order after you have made your party reservation.
- Pizza and drink order forms must be turned in no later than the Monday prior to your event.
- Many other concessions are available for purchase on the day of your party at each individual outlet, but only Pizza can be pre-ordered and delivered to your tent.
- You are welcome to bring birthday cake, food, and non-alcoholic drinks into the farm for your event. We do not allow any open flames, including grilling and chafing dishes with Sternos. There is no electricity available at the birthday tents. Coolers are allowed.