Celebrate birthdays with Rooty at Dewberry Farm! Rooty’s Party Packages are available during most of our Fall Festival weekends for a large crowd or a smaller one … with add-on options to suit your guests. Guests will each have an all day Rooty’s Farm Pass with access to the farm’s main attractions. Fall parties are for two-hour time periods on Saturdays and Sundays.
Dewberry Farm’s Main Attractions:
Rooty’s Party Package includes:Corn Maze, Wagon Ride to Pumpkin Patch, Cow Train Ride, Fort DewHickey, Hay Mountain, Giant Roller Slide, Rat Racers, Black Momba, Cackle Palace, the Barnyard, Rubber Duck Races, Pig Races, Yard Games at WindMill Park, Farmer Flinger, Corn Box, Little Farmersville, Puzzle Maze, Hi-Strikers, Tether Ball, Springtown, Sand Mountain, Sports Ball Zone, Wooden Armadillo ChooChoo, and Spider Webs.
Rooty’s Party Package includes:
- Free Rooty’s Farm Pass for birthday child and two adult chaperones
- Free t-shirt for birthday child
- Reserved tent for 2 hours (see available time slots when you make reservations online)
- Birthday announcement over KDEW Radio at the Farm.
- Printable invitations (oh-so-adorable) from our website
Rooty’s Party Package Pricing
—- Small Party Package: $150 (tax included) —-
Small tent w/4 picnic tables. Minimum of 10 guests (max 30). Each Additional guest after 10: $10.00
—- Large Party Package: $330 (tax included) —-
Large tent w/8 picnic tables. Minimum of 25 Guests (max 70). Each Additional guest after 25: $10.00
Tokens $3 each (can be used as cash for farm purchases, or same value as a Star for activities)
Kettle Corn $5 per bag
Goat Feed in a cone $1 per cone
Mini Pumpkins $1 each
Upgrade your guests’ Rooty’s Farm Pass to include even more Farm Fun with our Extra Attractions! Each of our Fun Pass options comes with Stars to be used on your choice of Extra Attractions, and varying options for other activities such as Pony Rides and Face Painting. See Hours+Tickets page for a list of each pass and what it includes. Don’t worry — our Reservation Form will help you select the Party Upgrade for your guests as you make the reservation!
OK … then you can CLICK this button (right) to upgrade your passes, indulge the guests in some of our optional add-on items (like pumpkins and kettle corn or goat feed), and order pizza for your party guests!
But you must have a confirmed party reservation before you make your choices from this form!
Have a “Free Range” Birthday Party at the Farm this Fall!
Do you want a party without reservations where you can roam over the whole farm? Just like chickens, party where you want!
There are picnic areas scattered around the farm for your use. If there are 15 or more people in your group and you would like the group discount ($1 off per pass) you must purchase your passes online or at our main ticket windows. Or if you have 14 or less people, you may either purchase passes online or at the ticket windows at the regular rate.
Note: Picnic tables may not be reserved for the day by placing coolers on them. Unattended coolers will be removed.
Fall Birthday Party reservations are available for the following times: (One Small Tent and One Large Tent available for each 2 hour time period)
Saturdays: 10:00 – 12:00, 10:30 – 12:30, 11:00 – 1:00, 12:30 – 2:30, 1:00 – 3:00, 1:30 – 3:30, 3:00 – 5:00, 3:30 – 5:30, and 4:00 – 6:00
Sundays: 12:00 – 2:00, 12:30 – 2:30, 1:00 – 3:00, 2:30 – 4:30, 3:00 – 5:00, 3:30 – 5:30
Birthday Party Packages are available most weekends from September 24 – November 13 during our Fall Festival.
Sorry, but Party Packages and Tent Reservations are not available on the weekends of October 15 & 16 or October 22 & 23.
You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your party to decorate. You are welcome to bring balloons, table cloths, and streamers. Please take 15 minutes to promptly remove all decorations when your party time ends. Please, no pinatas.
You can participate in activities around the farm before, during and after your tent reservation. We recommend doing the activities before or after your two-hour tent time so they don’t take away from your reserved tent time.
- Minimum of 10 guests (for small tent) or 25 guests (for large tent). If you have less than the minimum, then you will still be charged for the minimum number required.
- The Birthday Child and 2 adult chaperones receive free General Admission (Rooty’s Farm Pass) to the farm.
- Tickets must be printed out to redeem. No mobile devices will be accepted. Everyone age 3 and over must have a wristband to enter the farm. (Children 2 and under are Free)
- A printed ticket must be presented at the Birthday Party check-in to receive a wristband for the day.
- Payment in full is due when reservation is made. No refunds for unused tickets, but they can be used any weekend day during the 2016 Fall Season. Last minute additional tickets may be purchased at the farm the day of your party at the Birthday Party Building.
- We cannot hold tickets for guests at the Birthday Party Check-in Building.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen gifts during the duration of the party.
- Smoking, alcohol and pets are prohibited on the Farm.
Refunds / Cancellation Policy
- No refunds for parties cancelled with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
- For parties cancelled at least 2 weeks in advance there will be a full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee. Exception: Refunds will be made the day of the event if it is raining and you wish to cancel. All efforts will be made to reschedule your party if it is cancelled due to weather.
- No refunds for unused tickets.
- Pizza and coolers of water or lemonade may be ordered in advance for your event. Click here to submit your order after you have made your party reservation.
- Pizza and drink order forms must be turned in no later than the Monday prior to your event.
- Many other concessions are available for purchase on the day of your party at each individual outlet, but only Pizza can be pre-ordered.
- You are welcome to bring Birthday Cake, food and non-alcoholic drinks into the Farm for your event. We do not allow any open flames, including grilling and Chafing dishes with Sternos. There is no electricity available at the birthday tents. Coolers are allowed.
- If you have a confirmed birthday party reservation and want to order pizza for the party or upgraded passes, click this link for the form.